The purpose of using the customer information (hereinafter "personal information") of KAKEN is as follows.
We hopes to provide useful information for customers in the future. In dealing with customer's personal information, recognize its importance, we will handle personal information properly by observing laws, laws and regulations concerning personal information protection.
The purpose of KAKEN to acquire personal information is as follows.
In the case of acquiring for a purpose not specified here, when acquiring the personal information of the user, the use purpose will be specified beforehand.
- To inform users about supply information and related activities.
- To conduct personal authentication and review of users.
- In order to statistically compile and analyze personal information and prepare statistical data processed into a form that can not identify and identify individuals.
We will not falsify the user's personal information and will not acquire it by any other illegal means.
We will use the personal information of the user within the range specified by "purpose of use".
Offer to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- In the case of providing to companies and organizations that have obtained consent beforehand by users.
- Based on laws and ordinances.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain consent from users.
- In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted therewith to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the user, When there is a risk of interfering.
We will take necessary and appropriate measures for leakage, loss or damage prevention of personal information handled and other safety management.
Date of enactment: April 1, 2014
KAKEN TEST CENTER
Umetaro Nagao, Chairman